Re: Corey kc0yns

Hillman, Richard E.

The world and our group have lost an important person.

Unfortunately I last talked to him a few months ago.

Richard

On May 31, 2020, at 2:29 PM, John W. Smith <kc0hsb@centurytel.net> wrote:

Corey took his various ham radio related positions seriously.

I hadn't been in contact with him in person for several years. The last
time I heard his voice was a few weeks ago on our Wednesday night net.
I picked him up on Reverse with his HT, and I checked him into the net.

FYI, he's listed on our Club Officers page as Member at Large through
January 2022.

RIP, KC0YNS.

73,

KC0HSB

On 5/31/2020 12:27 PM, Bill McFarland - N0AXZ wrote:
Group,
Corey, KC0YNS, has passed away. I’ll be sending a more formal
announcement later today.
Bill

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 12:14 PM John Darby <jdarby632@centurytel.net
<mailto:jdarby632@centurytel.net>> wrote:

Thanks for letting me know. I knew Corey for a long time before
he got involved with Ham radio.

John Darby

KS0I