Re: Corey kc0yns

Jon Cole

Corey was a great ham and helpful to all. He is already missed. I hope that an outdoor service is held so we can all show up and pay our respects safely. If not, I will certainly do it privately later.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ

On May 31, 2020, at 3:54 PM, Tim Spurgeon <tims173@mchsi.com> wrote:

´╗┐Brothers:

Corey's (KC0YNS) death, like Joe Casler (N0JEC) caught me by surprise. I thought we had many days to walk the trail, together.

My fond thoughts of Corey include the fact that he was very knowledgeable HAM, and a smart trader of all things radio, with a garage and shed full of radio stuff to prove it. His wonderful (and spacious) radio shack that would fit 10-15 guys, to talk about radio, guns, and what ever topic came up; I think we solved the world's problems a couple of times. Finally, Corey was a generous person. One time we were talking about antenna building, in his radio shack. I mentioned that I was needing a SO-239 Coax connector. In the middle of our discussion, Corey wheeled over to one of his many bins, pulled out one and threw it to me - no charge!

73, my friend.

Tim
(W0TES)

----- Original Message -----
To: "main" <main@CMRA.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2020 12:14:38 PM
Subject: Re: [CMRA] Corey kc0yns

Thanks for letting me know. I knew Corey for a long time before he got involved with Ham radio.

John Darby

KS0I

From: main@CMRA.groups.io [mailto:main@CMRA.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob Jett
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2020 11:07 AM
To: main@CMRA.groups.io
Subject: [CMRA] Corey kc0yns

Has anyone heard that Corey has passed away? my neighbors are related to him and was telling me

that he had passed away earlier this week.

Bob K0YBN

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=icon>

Virus-free. <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=link> www.avast.com

Join main@CMRA.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.