Re: CMRA Meeting Minutes

AD0UK

That is correct - I tabled it to allow sufficient time for members to be aware and comment on the motion, and allow ample time to consider the motion and support or argue against the motion.

73

Brian
ADØUK

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 10:21 AM Chris Swisher <Komu8ce@...> wrote:
I believe a change of the minutes is required. Please note that I made a motion to sell the trailer, which was seconded by N0AXZ. Brain then tabled the motion, saying that insufficient comments on the motion prevented action, and that he mentioned that I should email the group soliciting comments. I suggested that the secretary of the organization generate the email, as I am not an officer with CMRA. There was no motion in that statement. I believe that the President tabled the seconded motion before discussion and before a vote could be taken.

Chris Swisher, K0PHP

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 10:36 PM John W. Smith <kc0hsb@...> wrote:
The June meeting minutes are available at
https://k0si.net/cmra-meeting-minutes/ . Click on June for 2020 to view
or download.

The May minutes have also been amended and can be found at the same page
link given above.

This message came to you from
John Wesley Smith
kc0hsb@...