W0TES Field Day report

Tim Spurgeon

Bill (N0AXZ):

With (NO0I) John Beatty's help, here is Field Day 2020 report for W0TES, as follows:

Summary

Entry received at: 2020-06-29 21:19:45 UTC

Submitted by: Tim Spurgeon, W0TES E-mail: tims173@mchsi.com

Call Used: W0TES GOTA Station Call: (NONE) ARRL/RAC Section: MO Class: 1E

Participants: 1 Club/Group Name: Central Missouri Radio Association

Power Source(s): Battery, Solar

Power Multiplier: 2X

Preliminary Total Score: 196
***************************************

Total Contacts by Band and Mode:

Band CW Power Dig Power Phone Power Total %
---- -- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ---
40 0 0 5 5 22
20 0 0 18 18 78
-- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ---
Total 0 0 23 23 100

Equipment used: Kenwood TS-2000 radio, Wolf Creek Coil antenna w/ 15 radials, HP Laptop Computer, N3FJP logging software.
Radio Power: 100 watts
Power Source: 2 100 watt solar panels, 2 12 volt deep cycle batteries
Location: Driveway in front yard: Southern Columbia

I look forward to hearing our club's score.

73

Tim E. Spurgeon
W0TES