The Intrepid-DX Group
20 hrs  · Shared with Public

Press Release by the Intrepid-DX Group
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
First Annual "Dream Rig" Youth Essay Contest.
The Intrepid-DX Group is a US based 501 C(3) nonprofit organization that promotes Amateur Radio activities in developing countries.
Announcing our first annual Youth Essay Contest-Prize is a Dream Rig!
The Intrepid-DX Group recognizes the importance of including Youth in our great hobby because they are our future! We are establishing an annual Dream Rig Youth Essay Contest to learn the suggestions of young people for attracting other young operators to Amateur Radio.
What is the Prize?
The prize is a factory fresh ICOM IC-7300! See the features here:
Contest Rules:
1) Two-page Essay answering these questions: A) What are your amateur radio goals? B) What can we do to attract more youth to amateur radio?
2) USA Amateur Radio License Holders Age 19 or younger.
3) Promise to keep the radio for one year, not flip it, trade it or sell it, and to use it on the air.
4) Send essay in text or MS Word attachment to intrepiddxgroup@... by July 31, 2020.
5) You may alternatively mail it to: The Intrepid-DX Group, 3052 Wetmore Dr, San Jose, CA 95148, USA.. Must be post marked by July 31, 2020.
6) The winner of the Essay Contest will be announced on our Website and Facebook page on August 10, 2020.
All submissions become the property of the Intrepid-DX Group and may be published.
Questions: Send an email to pauln6pse@...
Follow us on our homepage www.Intrepid-DX.com and/or our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/The-Intrepid-DX-Group-180857615282553