Motion to Sell the Trailer

AD0UK

Members,

   I wanted to take one last moment to give you the opportunity to speak up if you believe the club should not sell the trailer.  We will be moving forward with the motion on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 on the regularly scheduled Club meeting - currently being held by radio on the KØSI repeater (146.760)  - if you are a member in current good standing with the club, you can and should voice your objections to this motion.   The motion was made at last months meeting to sell the club trailer, there have been opinions presented that have brought up the point that we have the trailer, but do not use it, and the maintenance costs are starting to more of a hassle than benefit for the club.  Please be advised you can respond to this email, and preferably participate in next weeks meeting on the repeater.  We will take into consideration any objections - to selling the trailer - if you believe we should sell it then comments are not needed - this is specifically for any objections to selling.

73

Brian
ADØUK
President, CMRA