I'm in agreement with Ernest.  The trailer is an asset to the club but is highly under-utilized and housing/maintenance is a challenge for the club.

We can engineer a solution to nearly any problem you can accurately define.

- somewhat anonymous

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 7:13 PM Mike Morgan <cavecritter@...> wrote:
If you sell the trailer, I believe the group that invested the most money should receive their percentage back on the investment. It is my understanding that each group has their own treasury.
Regards Mike Morgan. km0mvr.

From: "Ernest Shaw" <ernestcshaw@...>
To: "main" <main@cmra.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2020 5:14:57 PM
Subject: Re: [CMRA] Motion to Sell the Trailer

My opinion is that the trailer is a great asset for the club to have.  Having said that, we have been unable to come up with a suitable permanent home for it, and I do not have any resources that I use can assist in that matter at this time.  It basically needs a custodian, that has a safe place to park it and is willing to keep an eye on it to make sure that it is not leaking and such and willing to make sure that it remains serviceable.  If we do not have a person in the club that is able to fulfill that role, then my vote is to sell the trailer.
73,
KC0EZE

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 5:05 PM AD0UK <kc0sjs@...> wrote:
Members,

   I wanted to take one last moment to give you the opportunity to speak up if you believe the club should not sell the trailer.  We will be moving forward with the motion on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 on the regularly scheduled Club meeting - currently being held by radio on the KØSI repeater (146.760)  - if you are a member in current good standing with the club, you can and should voice your objections to this motion.   The motion was made at last months meeting to sell the club trailer, there have been opinions presented that have brought up the point that we have the trailer, but do not use it, and the maintenance costs are starting to more of a hassle than benefit for the club.  Please be advised you can respond to this email, and preferably participate in next weeks meeting on the repeater.  We will take into consideration any objections - to selling the trailer - if you believe we should sell it then comments are not needed - this is specifically for any objections to selling.

73

Brian
ADØUK
President, CMRA