Re: Field Day 2020 Report

Jon Cole

Thank you all. It looks like you all had fun and it is a good presentation.

Jon Cole

On Jul 8, 2020, at 2:38 PM, John W. Smith <kc0hsb@centurytel.net> wrote:

´╗┐Bill, N0AXZ, has done a fantastic job putting together a report on CMRA's version of Field Day 2020. The direct link is:

https://k0si.net/wp-content/uploads/field_day_2020.pdf

I've linked to the report on the club site at:

https://k0si.net/2020/06/field-day-2020/

I tried an experiment, so it's possible to view the report in a frame on that page. However, it's not dynamic, so I don't know how it shows up on phones, and I'm not sure if it's visible in Firefox.

That said, if there are any html geniuses who can tell me how to embed a PDF in a WordPress post without a plugin, I'd be grateful to hear from you. My attempt with several code strings has not worked. Thus, the iframe.

This message came to you from
John Wesley Smith
kc0hsb@centurytel.net
Find musings of an eclectic pilgrim at