Re: Corey's continuing sale and Tower/antenna

Brian Moore

I am in need of a rotor controller box.  Are any left.  I could not make the sale.

Brian Moore
573-424-0295

Please excuse any errors as this was sent from an iPhone with a mind of its own.

On Jul 14, 2020, at 7:39 PM, Bill McFarland - N0AXZ <billmcfarland10@...> wrote:

William,
Please come out to Corey's this Saturday, to see it. I think it is 40 ft and has a large beam on it. We will be taking it down then.
bill N0AXZ

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 2:48 AM William Johnson <Wdjohnson81@...> wrote:
My in-laws and myself are looking for a tower.  How tall is the tower and how much is it?

73, KE0PKO

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 8:42 PM Bill McFarland - N0AXZ <billmcfarland10@...> wrote:
Group,
Antenna party:  K0PHP is asking for all who can help in getting the tower down and antennas disconnected to join us at 7:00AM (before it gets really hot) this Saturday, 7/18/2020.

We had a pretty good day last Saturday, but there is still a lot of stuff you might want to buy. Any body want to buy a crank up tower and BIG beam?

We will probably be there until the afternoon, so stop by and pick up something you can't be without...