Solicitation to Fill CMRA Member at Large Position

John W. Smith

With the passing of Corey, KC0YNS/SK, CMRA needs to fill the remainder
of the current term for the Member at Large position. This is a two year
term, good through January of 2022.

Below is the relevant information about this position, excerpted  from
the club's bylaws, point 5.

"Executive Committee. The Executive Committee shall consist of the
officers, the immediate past President and one member elected from the
rest of the membership. The last member will serve a term of two years.
The Executive Committee will conduct the affairs of the Association
between business meetings...All actions of the Executive Committee shall
be reported at the next meeting for action by members."

According to the club's constitution, Article II: Officers, Section 3,
"Vacancies occurring between elections shall be filled at a special
election held at the first regular meeting following occurrence of the
vacancy."

With this in mind, we are asking for interested Member at Large
candidates to come forward before our August 11th meeting. Contact club
president, Brian, AD0UK, by sending an e-mail to k0si@arrl.net . Let him
know if you have questions or are interested in filling the remainder of
the Member at Large term.

Thanks for your participation to keep the CMRA moving forward.

Corresponding Secretary

--
This message came to you from
John Wesley Smith