Re: July 21 Test Ham Radio VE Test Session

Fred Dittrich

Jon

Same time/place as last month?  I'll be there.

73

Free AE0FD

At 09:21 AM 7/20/2020, you wrote:
Hello all,

This is a reminder that the July VE test session is tomorrow night in Columbia, MO.  If you or a friend are interested in taking a ham radio license exam tomorrow night, please let me know so we can be prepared for you.  We are observing modified procedures, requiring social distancing and masks to protect our VEs and our test takers.  If you have been studying, come join us.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ
VE Liaison, Central Missouri Radio Association

(573) 864-4551
ColePLS@...