Re: July 21 Test Ham Radio VE Test Session

Jon Cole

To all our VEs, the testing will be in the same parking lot and at the same time as last month.  Let me know if you need more info.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ

On Monday, July 20, 2020, 9:42:00 AM CDT, Fred Dittrich <fdittric@...> wrote:

Jon

Same time/place as last month?  I'll be there.

73

Free AE0FD

At 09:21 AM 7/20/2020, you wrote:
Hello all,

This is a reminder that the July VE test session is tomorrow night in Columbia, MO.  If you or a friend are interested in taking a ham radio license exam tomorrow night, please let me know so we can be prepared for you.  We are observing modified procedures, requiring social distancing and masks to protect our VEs and our test takers.  If you have been studying, come join us.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ
VE Liaison, Central Missouri Radio Association

(573) 864-4551
ColePLS@...