Re: [MMARC] KD0BV SILENT KEY - HANK TAYLOR

Henry Taylor <hank008@...>

Dave,
I am Hank's brother, Dave. You may remember me; sold me your Grumman canoe a few yeas ago (came in very handy during floods over the past couple summers, so thanks!).

 Going through some of Hank's docs and emails today and saw yours.

He thought the world of you and spoke of you often with affection for you personally and a bit of awe for your tech expertise.

Thanks for your kind words about Hank to the radio group which was such a major part of his life for the past decade or so.

Hope this finds you well,

Dave Taylor

泰 勒
大胡子

On Aug 9, 2020, at 3:32 PM, dooda day <wittend@...> wrote:

Hank has been a good friend for many years.  I will really miss him.

Dave

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 3:28 PM paul watt <pbw65@...> wrote:
I personally did not know Hank but I wanted to pass this along for those who did.
73
Paul KE0IKG