Re: Antenna Tower Installation

Bryan Nehl

See http://www.rohnnet.com/files/2015_Rohn_Full_Catalog.pdf#page=170

For self-supporting Rohn G series.  If you are somewhere that needs a permit, the drawings and specs from the manufacturer help a ton.

73 de Bryan, k0emt

On Aug 28, 2020, at 12:51, William Johnson <Wdjohnson81@...> wrote:

My in-laws and I are finally putting up a tower.   The tower is a Rohn 25G that is 80'.   The plan is to bury the 1st half of the 1st section in concrete and the tower will be attached to the building at approximately 20' up.   My question is how big of a concrete foundation do we need to pour for the tower, and also do we need to put guy wires farther up, like at the top?

73, KE0PKO