Re: K0SI packet down?

Fred Dittrich

Ryan

Directly.

At 05:24 PM 9/16/2020, you wrote:
Hi Fred,

Did you connect to K0SI-10 directly or through MMJY / MJEF?Â

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020, 4:34 PM Fred Dittrich <fdittric@...> wrote:
Ryan

FYI, I just connected to K0SI-10 the first time. Hope this helps in your diagnosis.

At 04:07 PM 9/16/2020, you wrote:
I'm still having trouble with K0SI-10, it took over 50 tries yesterday to receive a short message from Bill. Today Its acting even more strange.

Previously while connecting through MJEF or MMJY i could see them send a disconnect to K0SI-10 on my behalf under the call KE5SUI-15, though neither reported it to my winlink client so it sat there and timed out.

Today i'm monitoring my bpq32 node in columbia remotely from jefferson city and i see after my winlink client has timed out K0SI-10 and KE5SUI-15 are going back and forth trying to do God knows what. I get an error that K0SI-10 is busy when I retry.

Is this a problem only for me? I can't hit K0SI-10 directly and I know I'm probably one of the few using MJEF and MMJY but it's making winlink just about useless for me.

I'd appreciate any help anyone can provide

Thanks!
-KE5SUI Ryan