Re: MJEF and K0SI-10

Ryan Raney

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the testing you've done. Unfortunately I can't figure out where things are messing up. I'm not sure if it's winlink sending a command mmjy/mjef running TheNet X-1J4 are interpreting incorrectly or what. If i just do simple packet connections to KE5SUI-14 through MMJY/MMJY6/MJEF6/MJEF I have no problems, but with winlink MJEF and MMJY send a disconnect command to K0SI-10 or KE5SUI-10. Maybe it will be patched in a future release of Winlink, but i've had about enough troubleshooting of this so I'm going to give up on vhf winlink for now.