Re: ISS Sighting Detector (App Store and Google Play) - "ISS Detector"

Bill McFarland - N0AXZ

John,
thanks for reminding us of the ISS photo show. Does the Detector app only show passes where we would likely see it out the window? There may be several good passes over us in the daylight that, although we couldn't see it,  we need to know about for these SSTV images. Last time I was aware of the SSTV transmissions from the ISS, I just set up the radio and computer and left it going for 24 hours, and got some good downloads that way.
Good luck,
bill

On Sun, Oct 4, 2020 at 1:31 PM John Beatty <jebeatty@...> wrote:
"ISS Detector" is a free app for iPhone and Android with alerts and many features.

John - NO0I