Re: Question

Gary Vaught - W9TIG

I don't see anything in this article that points to a specific regulation or requirement that is tantamount to giving up our 4th Amendment rights.  It all seems very vague and hearsay to me, without further information.

Honestly, it looks like there's an opportunity for this guy to apply a loose interpretation of something and try to develop a class action suit, which would mean lot's o' cash for him and hams basically being pawns.

But I'm paranoid about people offering services to solve a problem that I didn't know I had.

We can engineer a solution to nearly any problem you can accurately define.

- somewhat anonymous

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 7:09 PM paul watt <pbw65@...> wrote:

Has anyone heard of this before?  The link below suggests as licensed hams we are giving up our 4th amendment freedom.. That's news to me.  I'd like to hear what your thoughts are.
Thanks and 73
Paul KE0IKG