Re: N0UBC/SK

Fred Dittrich

John

I'm sorry to hear about Don's passing. He was an air traffic controller and shared many interesting stories with us including managing an emergency landing during an air show where he had to signal to the emergency vehicles to not use light and sirens to avoid causing alarm amongst the attendees.

At 07:27 AM 10/7/2020, you wrote:
Some of you will remember Don Scism, N0UBC. He was active in CMRA for several years and held the net manager post for a couple of years. He gave me rides to club meetings for quite a while. We almost always went to Country Kitchen before the meeting. Bill, WB0MAF, often joined us there, as did a few others. Don never lacked for stories to tell about his adventurous life experiences.

My son Nathan, KC0LCS, sent me the link to Don's obituary, which he saw on Facebook.

RIP, N0UBC.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/columbia-mo/donald-scism-9373447

This message came to you from
John Wesley Smith