Because of COVID causing us to have outdoor exam sessions, I would like to hold this month’s test session at 6:00 PM (an hour earlier than usual) at a shelter at Cosmo Park. Hopefully the weather will be cooperative. Are enough VEs able to do that?
Also, we still need an indoor location to safely administer testing. If anyone has any good ideas, I would be happy to hear them.
Jon Cole, N0OFJ