SET NOV 14

Bill McFarland - N0AXZ

Group,
One last time to seek volunteers for the 2020 SET, November 14, 10:00 - 12:00.
From now on all email about plans and operations will be sent only to those I have on my list, which as of now is:

AA0B – Roy
AB0SE – Wes
AC0MP – Richard
AD0UK – Brian WL
AD0ZE – Jon  WL
K0MIZ – Jim  WL
K0PHP – Chris  WL
KC0EZE – Ernest    WL
KE0BTC Ben   WL
KE5SUI – Ryan   WL
N0AXZ – Bill   WL
N0OFJ – Jon    WL
NO0I John  WL
W0RAG – Alex   WL
W0ZH Myron
WD6BGN Ralph   WL
W0TES – Tim   WL

The WL indicates the expected Winlink user. But if you are not on Winlink, there will be activity for you if you want to play. Email me soon if you would like to join the group. We will have some COVID-19 restrictions to abide by (like staying home, if you want to).
We are trying to play in coordination with a Red Cross nation-wide Drill that same day. Our activities will be much the same as last year.

Hope to hear from you soon.