Re: Has anyone ever heard of or used this vendor?

Jon Cole

Everyone is having the same problem. Your best bet at the moment is doing an online exam. Go to hamstudy.org and read up on the requirements then sign up for a session.  Let is know how it turns out.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ
VE Liaison

On Dec 10, 2020, at 9:58 PM, Stan Clay KE0ZYM <stanclay@...> wrote:

  I’m still looking for an opportunity to take the general license exam.  I almost had one in Cooper county but they couldn’t find a location to hold it. Any information is appreciated
Stan Clay. KE0ZYM
73

On Dec 8, 2020, at 10:43 AM, Gary Vaught - W9TIG <gdv.pops@...> wrote:

Excellent information.  Thank you, sir.

We can engineer a solution to nearly any problem you can accurately define.

- somewhat anonymous

On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 10:42 AM Jim Biggerstaff N0TKN <jim.biggerstaff@...> wrote:

Gary,

For some reason I get their emails but I think they are a bit pricey and not focused on the Amateur community.

I think there are better choices.

73,  Jim

Jim Biggerstaff, NØTKN

Jim.biggerstaff@...