Re: Additional MACC Makerspace details

Ryan Raney

If any of you are interested in another makerspace my partner and I run Columbia Gadget Works. We've been around for over a decade but are relatively small and modest. We don't get the funding educational institutions do, we're a 501c3 entirely run and funded by volunteers. We host an open house social night almost every Thursday at 7pm. Check us out sometime.

Columbiagadgetworks.org

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021, 10:51 AM Byron Sherman <wessherman@...> wrote:
I wonder if they would like to cruise my old shop and help themselves
to tools, parts cabinets, etc., that I have no further needs for.