From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> on behalf of Bill McFarland - N0AXZ <billmcfarland10@...>
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2021 10:47:10 AM
To: main@cmra.groups.io <main@cmra.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CMRA] Additional MACC Makerspace details

Thanks Fred. I wonder if they would be interested in a Ham radio station. Are they in the old Parkade Center?
Bill

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 10:31 AM Fred Dittrich <fdittric@...> wrote:
Hi

I just e-mailed MACC about their Makerspace membership and received
the following:

Hello Fred,

I am the Makerspace coordinator here at the MaccLab in
Columbia.  Chris Parks gave me your information so I thought I would
give you a brief overview about what we are doing here at MACC.

Our makerspace will be a community makerspace with areas such as
woodworking, metal working, CNC lab, 3D printing, Frame shop,
textiles, vinyl cutters, laser cutters, and small electronics
benches.  Membership costs and details are still under construction
but will be offered on a monthly or yearly basis.  Because of several
setbacks over the last year, our opening date is still to be
determined, but we are making a goal for opening sometime this
summer.  Please feel free to reach out with questions anytime.  We
hope to see you in the MaccLab soon!

Tia Brown
Mechatronics/Makerspace Lab Coordinator
MACC- Columbia