Re: Ralph is at VA Hospital, following surgery.

Hillman, Richard E.

Thank you.
Richard

On Jan 25, 2021, at 8:10 PM, Tim Spurgeon <tims173@...> wrote:

´╗┐WARNING: This message has originated from an External Source. This may be a phishing expedition that can result in unauthorized access to our IT System. Please use proper judgment and caution when opening attachments, clicking links, or responding to this email.

CMRA group:

I just got off the phone with Catherine (Ralph Howard's wife, WD6BGN). Ralph is recovering from surgery at the Veterans Hospital and will be there a few days, (unknown stay at this time).

Catherine asked if we could send get well cards, so I am sending that request to you all, if you know Ralph.

I will send all of you his address, after I get it.

73

Tim E. Spurgeon
W0TES