From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> on behalf of Tim Spurgeon <tims173@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 9:35:41 AM
To: main <main@CMRA.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CMRA] Ralph is at VA Hospital, following surgery. Send cards to:

CMRA group:

I just got off the phone with the VA Hospital.  Ralph will be their guest until sometime this weekend (don't know exact time, yet).
He is still out of it, so don't try to phone him until tomorrow.

Send "get well" cards to:

Ralph Howard
Stepdown Unit Room #9
Truman Veteran's Hospital
800 Hospital Drive
Columbia, MO  65201

Phone#: 573-814-6640

73

Tim E. Spurgeon
W0TES

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 9:10 PM Tim Spurgeon <tims173@...> wrote:

> CMRA group:
>
> I just got off the phone with Catherine (Ralph Howard's wife, WD6BGN).
> Ralph is recovering from surgery at the Veterans Hospital and will be there
> a few days, (unknown stay at this time).
>
> Catherine asked if we could send get well cards, so I am sending that
> request to you all, if you know Ralph.
>
> I will send all of you his address, after I get it.
>
> 73
>
> Tim E. Spurgeon
> W0TES
>

> --