Have Go-Kit?

Bill McFarland - N0AXZ

Dust off those Go-Kits and get out of the house.

Join us at Cosmo Park Saturday, March 27 at 1:30 PM for a Go-Kit day. Bring yours (all of them, or just one), power and antennae, (all of them, or just one) OR just come and see what others have prepared. Get ideas, and be inspired.

ALL CURRENT COVID-19 COLUMBIA/BOONE COUNTY GUIDELINES WILL BE FOLLOWED, WHICH WILL MEAN MASKS AND 1 Wavelength at 2M distancing will be observed.

For those who don’t yet feel like getting out, we will be relying on you to be by the radio, so we have someone to talk to on VHF/UHF bands, and repeaters. Monitor 146.76 for starters.

We will plan to be at the South West corner of Cosmos Park, Shelter - Harris parking lot. Daylight savings time will be on us, so we could stay for several hours, if we get that excited. Thinking about getting ready for Field Day 2021.

Anything close to bad weather will postpone this event.