Re: Sad electronic news

Ralph Howard

This seems to be nation wide.  The bay area was famous for electronic surplus goodies.  Now they are all gone.  I guess eBay and general lack of interest killed them.  And some real bad management

From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> on behalf of Don - KM0R <don228@...>
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2021 10:02:17 AM
To: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CMRA] Sad electronic news

Sad news indeed!  My first introduction to Gateway Electronics was their
store in San Diego when I was in the Navy.  One of the first (of many)
projects I built with items from there was an Helium Neon laser power supply
for a laser tube I had also picked up there.  That project earned me the
callsign Laser Man.  LOL

73,
Don - KM0R