Re: Current high capacity thumb drive scams

Fred Dittrich

Ralph

As long as you can get off what you put on, then ...

At 05:15 PM 7/28/2021, you wrote:

Yup it worked fine. Windows reported 1.9xxx TB.  Windows always grabs some space for internals.

Get Outlook for Android

From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> on behalf of Fred Dittrich <fdittric@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 5:02:24 PM
To: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CMRA] Current high capacity thumb drive scams

Ralph

Try this experiment with one of them:

1)  Format it with Windows
2)  See what Win Explorer reports its size to be after formatting.

This information would be useful for everyone.

At 04:03 PM 7/28/2021, you wrote:
Odd.
I have ordered from Wish the 2tb thumb drives.  All 5 work perfectly.  I use Paypal with Wish and have no unresolved problems.  Sometime I get the wrong product.  I use the refund process and get my refund, mostl within 3 working days.

Get Outlook for Android