Elmers Coffee Topics

Chris Swisher

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Teri & John Haney <jthaney84@...>
Date: Tue, Aug 3, 2021 at 10:28 AM
Subject: Elmers Coffee Topics
To: komu8ce@... <komu8ce@...>

Hi Chris, hope this email is ok to contact you at.  Last Saturday the group agreed that we should try to have a topic each week to discuss and learn from.  Myron suggested I contact you to see if you could send to the club email requesting topics of interest. To salt the list, here are some topics I'm interested in:  multi-antenna attenuation;review of local vhf/uhf nets and frequencies; antenna tuners 101; use of ferrite beads too address interference; effects of coax length on efficiency; use of baluns/ununs.

thanks, john h KE0TVT