Re: Elmers Coffee Topics

Byron Sherman

These topics look interesting. When and where do you meet? I usually can't make it, but maybe sometimes.

Wes Sherman

On 2021-08-03 16:05, Chris Swisher wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: TERI & JOHN HANEY <jthaney84@yahoo.com [1]>
Date: Tue, Aug 3, 2021 at 10:28 AM
Subject: Elmers Coffee Topics
To: komu8ce@gmail.com [2] <komu8ce@gmail.com [3]>

Hi Chris, hope this email is ok to contact you at.  Last Saturday the
group agreed that we should try to have a topic each week to discuss
and learn from.  Myron suggested I contact you to see if you could
send to the club email requesting topics of interest. To salt the
list, here are some topics Im interested in:  multi-antenna
attenuation;review of local vhf/uhf nets and frequencies; antenna
tuners 101; use of ferrite beads too address interference; effects of
coax length on efficiency; use of baluns/ununs.

thanks, john h KE0TVT

Links:
------
[1] mailto:jthaney84@yahoo.com