A Resource of Possible Interest

John W. Smith

Greetings, fellow hams,

One of the topics we covered at last night's CMRA meeting was the messages that come to our club's e-mail address ( k0si@arrl.net ). We've been getting promotional messages from BridgeCom Systems. They're probably of greatest interest to those of you who do DMR.

However, it could be worth your while to see just what they do offer. They not only sell radios and other equipment, but they offer instructional resources as well.

It seems best to unsubscribe from BridgeCom e-mails at our club address and make the suggestion that, if you're interested in what they offer, you can choose to subscribe to their messages at an e-mail address of your choice.

Their web address is:

https://www.bridgecomsystems.com/

This message came to you from
John Wesley Smith