Re: Simulated Emergency Test Nov 6 2021

Jim Barresi

On Thursday, September 16, 2021, 7:56 PM, Bill McFarland - N0AXZ <billmcfarland10@...> wrote:

Group,
Our Boone County Office of Emergency Management is working to provide us a scenario for our SET this year which will apply to earthquake preparedness. We are anticipating some downtown activity which may concentrate on HT applications, as well as the county coverage we usually do.

I am asking for your interest in the annual event, and to put November 6, 2021, 9:00 AM to noon, on your calendar. I have the following signed  up so far.
KC0EZE
AD0ZE
AD0UK
K0PHP

So if you can be available for SET-2021 let me know as we develop the ICS205A and assignments. We could use 20 stations, including some at home to receive some messages from the remotes.
73,
bill
BCARES-EC