Re: September VE Testing

Jon Cole

JW,

Yes, any calculator will do as long as you have cleared the memories in it.  Hopefully we'll see you next time.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ

On Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 10:03:52 AM CDT, James Wiles <wilesjw@...> wrote:

Hey Jon JW KE0ZZA, I’m not ready to test but is my TI-83 plus a legal calculator to use?

On Sep 20, 2021, at 4:54 PM, Jon Cole via groups.io <colepls@...> wrote:

Hello all,

This is your friendly reminder that the September VE testing session will be tomorrow night at 6:00 PM at Harris Shelter in the southwest corner of Cosmo Park.  If you are coming and have not contacted me yet, please do so, so that I can ensure that you have your FRN number and other things that are needed for the session.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ
VE Liaison, CMRA
(573) 864-4551