Re: September VE Testing

James Wiles

Thanks Jon,  that is my hope

On Sep 22, 2021, at 8:14 AM, Jon Cole via groups.io <colepls@...> wrote:

JW,

Yes, any calculator will do as long as you have cleared the memories in it.  Hopefully we'll see you next time.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ

On Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 10:03:52 AM CDT, James Wiles <wilesjw@...> wrote:

Hey Jon JW KE0ZZA, I’m not ready to test but is my TI-83 plus a legal calculator to use?

On Sep 20, 2021, at 4:54 PM, Jon Cole via groups.io <colepls@...> wrote:

Hello all,

This is your friendly reminder that the September VE testing session will be tomorrow night at 6:00 PM at Harris Shelter in the southwest corner of Cosmo Park.  If you are coming and have not contacted me yet, please do so, so that I can ensure that you have your FRN number and other things that are needed for the session.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ
VE Liaison, CMRA
(573) 864-4551