From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> on behalf of Bill McFarland - N0AXZ <billmcfarland10@...>
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2021 11:27:55 AM
To: cmra@groups.io <cmra@groups.io>; BCARES Group <bcares@groups.io>
Subject: [CMRA] SET - NOVEMBER 6, 2021

Group,
The annual Simulated Emergency Test (SET) is coming up.There has been some great planning for this exercise in our county Office of Emergency Management group organized around Earthquake response in Boone County. We are also involving some MU campus sites in the exercise.

We need some more amateur radio operators for this SET. Below is the list of the volunteers I have so far. (If you told me you wanted to participate, and don't see your call - I'm sorry I missed it).

Please respond to this email if you can play Saturday morning, Nov 6.

All operators are welcome. We use VHF/UHF radios, and we will tell you what to do in response to our calls. There is a place for HTs in this exercise.
If you can't leave the house, but you could use your radio that morning, we could maybe use you as a relay station.

AD0UK – Brian
AD0ZE – Jon
K0MIZ – Jim
K0PHP – Chris