From: Bill McFarland - N0AXZ <billmcfarland10@...>
Date: 9/30/21 1:29 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: main@cmra.groups.io
Subject: Re: [CMRA] SET - NOVEMBER 6, 2021

Thanks Bob. I should have indicated that you don’t have to be a member of either club to participate in the SET. I’ll put you on the list with your mobile. Do you do WinLink?

Much more info to come as we work out the plan.
Bill N0AXZ

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 11:54 AM Boback <RNAckerman@...> wrote:

I am not a club member, considering joining once this COVID crap settles down and you met again, but I would like to participate. I have both mobile and HT.

Bob Ackerman

N6VZO

On 9/30/21 11:27 AM, Bill McFarland - N0AXZ wrote:
Group,
The annual Simulated Emergency Test (SET) is coming up.There has been some great planning for this exercise in our county Office of Emergency Management group organized around Earthquake response in Boone County. We are also involving some MU campus sites in the exercise.

We need some more amateur radio operators for this SET. Below is the list of the volunteers I have so far. (If you told me you wanted to participate, and don't see your call - I'm sorry I missed it).

Please respond to this email if you can play Saturday morning, Nov 6.

All operators are welcome. We use VHF/UHF radios, and we will tell you what to do in response to our calls. There is a place for HTs in this exercise.
If you can't leave the house, but you could use your radio that morning, we could maybe use you as a relay station.

AD0UK – Brian
AD0ZE – Jon
K0MIZ – Jim
K0PHP – Chris