From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jon Cole via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2021 18:09
To: main@cmra.groups.io
Subject: [CMRA] October VE Testing

Hello all,

This is your reminder that we are holding a VE test session Tuesday night at 6:00 PM at the Harris Shelter in the southwest corner of Cosmo Park in Columbia. If you want to take a test, you will need a FRN number from the FCC, a photo id, $15, and proof of previously issued license, if any.

Light conditions are less than optimal, so consider bringing a light if your eyes have trouble in low light situations.

Also, if anyone has a good idea for an indoor testing location for next month, I would love to hear about it, otherwise, this may be our last open test session until Spring.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ
VE Liaison
(573) 864-4551