Re: Club Banners For Review

Jon Cole

They have two primary versions: black and gold, and red and blue. I chose the one that matched our color scheme.

Jon Cole

On Nov 12, 2021, at 2:56 PM, Bill McFarland - N0AXZ <billmcfarland10@...> wrote:

Jon,
Is the ARRL logo supposed to be black and gold?
Good job.
 Bill

On Tue, Nov 9, 2021 at 12:45 PM Jon Cole via groups.io <colepls=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello all,

Attached are pdf copies the proposed banners for the clubs.  The skinny one is 8 inches wide and designed to go on the front of a canopy, so that it is still readable when people are standing in front of a booth.  The wide one is 2 feet tall by 8 feet wide and intended to go on the front of a table, but it can be hung separately.  the information is brought in from the sides by a foot so that if a six foot wide table is used, all of the information is still visible.

Let me know what you think.

Bill