Re: December CMRA Meeting In Person

Ralph Howard

I am for a eyeball meeting.  It would be good to see every one in the flesh.

From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> on behalf of Fred Dittrich <fdittric@...>
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2021 5:21:13 PM
To: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CMRA] December CMRA Meeting In Person

Jon

For my $0.02 worth I think it would be nice to meet again in person. Regarding the day, Wednesday evenings are always scheduled for me.

At 04:27 PM 11/29/2021, you wrote:

Hello All!

I have arranged to use the Boone County Commissioners Chamber for our club meetings for the next six months.  the only question is whether people want to meet in person due to COVID.  We could also potentially do a hybrid meeting, although they tend to be a bit of a challenge to get it so those on Zoom can hear well.  Anyhow, it is now up to the group to decide.

Also of note, there has been a minor scheduling error for testing.  We can meet in the Chambers this month, but the following three months (third Tuesdays) are booked.  An alternative is to re-schedule those three months for the third Wednesdays.  Again, discuss.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ
Treasurer, CMRA
VE Liaison