Technician Class Fall & Spring 2021 - 2022

Herb Watchinski Jr

The dates of the spring 2022 class have been set (expanded to six (6) sessions).  Classes will be on Thursday evenings, 1830 – 2030,  March 10, 17, & 24, - there will be a spring break on the 30th and classes will resume on – April 7, 14, & 21 at the CACC.  March 24th will be demo night from 1930 – 2030 and testing will take place on the last night April 21st.  Would ask that this be posted on the CMRA website, and I will post on the ARRL website.  We had students from Kansas and the St. Louis area in the fall class.

I have also attached the roster from the fall class - several members wanted the opportunity to contact the attendees.  Of the seventeen (17) registered, thirteen (13) sat for the exam and eleven (11) passed.  N0OFJ should be able to identify those that succeeded in obtaining their ticket.

Thanks to all for your support and involvement, very much appreciated.

Herb

Herb Watchinski Jr

KE0ZYL

5604 Nearpoint Court