Re: December CMRA Meeting In Person

Jon Cole

Hello all,

I recently became aware that the Boone County building has their rooms available for groups again, so I decided to try there, and the schedule worked.  We can hold our CMRA meetings there in person now and I have the room booked for the next six months.  I plan on being there in person and invite others to join me as well, COVID permitting.  If COVID becomes an issue again, we can revisit the issue and return to Zoom.  Hopefully someone will be able to make some technology work and turn this into a hybrid in-person/Zoom meeting.  Any volunteers?

Boone County Government Center
County Commissioners Chamber
801 E. Walnut
Columbia, MO 65201

The after-hours access is via the west door that opens onto the plaza between the County building and the courthouse, south of the intersection of Ash Street and 8th Street.  There is on-street paid parking (paid until 7 PM) on the north side of the building.  North of the building and across Ash Street are two parking lots for county employees that are open to the public after 5 PM.  It is in the round part of the building.

Also, our December VE testing session will be held at the same place at 6:30 PM on Tuesday, December 21, 2021.  The January, February and March testing sessions will need to be held on the third WEDNESDAYs due to a scheduling conflict for the room.  Hopefully there will be enough VEs available for the Wednesday sessions.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  :-)

Jon Cole, N0OFJ
VE Liaison & Treasurer
Central Missouri Radio Association
(573) 864-4551
ColePLS@...

On Monday, November 29, 2021, 06:39:19 PM CST, John W. Smith via groups.io <kc0hsb@...> wrote:

Meetings on Zoom have been great for me. However, I'm OK with in person
meetings. I just have to arrange transportation.

--
This message came to you from
John Wesley Smith