Chris,

OK.  Thank you for letting me know.

Jon

On Wednesday, March 16, 2022, 08:16:12 AM CDT, Chris Swisher <komu8ce@...> wrote:

Jon,
I will not be available this evening unfortunately.

On Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 8:12 AM Jon Cole via groups.io <colepls=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello all,

Just a reminder that tonight is our monthly VE testing session at the Boone County Building at 801 E. Walnut Street at 6:30 PM.  This should be the last Wednesday session for a while, as we will be going back to the usual Tuesdays starting next month.

To our VEs: Many of you are normally busy on Wednesdays doing other things, so if you are available, please come to help out tonight.  Also, no examinees have called ahead, so it may be a short session tonight.

Thank you.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ
VE Liaison