Re: D-star repeater WX0BC 442.325

KC0EZE Ernest Shaw

Charlie,
That machine was located at mizzou north and had to be brought down
because MU is going to have the building demolished. I have it at my
house, but I haven't gotten it back on the air yet. I will try to get
that done soon.

Sincerely,

Ernest

On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 9:59 PM Charlie - KF0FZV via groups.io
<turnercl@...> wrote:

I’m trying to learn some D-star. I'm failing to get any response from the 442.325 repeater. Probably it’s something I’ve setup wrong, or my signal is too weak, but just in case I wanted to ask whether this repeater is believed to be working normally.

Thanks.

Charlie KF0FZV