Re: K0PHP-10 down?

KC0EZE Ernest Shaw

I ended up paying just because I appreciate the work he put into developing the software and protocol.  I have yet to put in the time and money to get myself up and running with a setup that will take full advantage of the speed the paid version offers.  As Chris said even in slow mode it is WAY faster than 1200bps.

73,
KC0EZE

On Sun, May 15, 2022 at 2:33 PM Fred Dittrich <fdittric@...> wrote:
John

In the radio setup window the context is communication rates between the computer and the radio, and not the on-air speeds. Thanks for the idea though.

At 12:20 PM 5/15/2022, you wrote:
It is my understanding, Higher speeds (9600) are only  supported in Vara with the paid registration version.

John  K0JHL