Re: VARA HF CAT control problem

Fred Dittrich

Herb

Oh, that's interesting. I've also read that the UPS USB connection an cause problems. I'll try disconnecting that and see what happens. Thanks for the idea.

At 10:03 AM 5/16/2022, you wrote:

Fred,

VARA FM worked fine for me from the "get go" but I struggled with VARA HF for many weeks with it not keying the PTT.  Unplugged the USB attached GPS antenna, and everything now works fine across multiple bands.  Auto config when the USB antenna was plugged in obviously conflicted with the ports that VARA HF wanted to use.

Herb

Herb Watchinski Jr
KE0ZYL
5604 Nearpoint Court