Re: CMRA Field Day 2022 - June 25 & 26

Herb Watchinski Jr

I will handle the talk-in and bring water.  I also offer to bring enough brats for everyone for an evening/late afternoon meal.  Will grill either as brats in a bun or currywurst served Berlin style.

Let me know how many brats (2 apiece) to bring – will also bring the condiments.

And please update my callsign from KE0ZYL to K0ZB to be official.

Herb

Herb Watchinski Jr

K0ZB

5604 Nearpoint Court