Re: CMRA Field Day 2022 - June 25 & 26

James Whitehill

Field Day fanatics and chores

I will bring coleslaw to the supper.  I will copy the CW W1AW bulletin at 7 p.m. Saturday.  I will co-operate the CW station with other brass pounders, NO0I and AA0B, with a possible cameo CW appearance by Chris, K0PHP, to show us his "fist."  (Note: FD CW speeds are usually 15-25 wpm)

I will bring my FT857D for the CW station, alongside other tabletop auxiliary equipment for CW operation (auto-tuner, power supply with Anderson pole connectors and a Anderson block/splitter ,antenna analyzer, Bencher paddle, Pico keyer, assorted cables for interconnections, including headphone splitters for 1/8"/3.5mm phone jacks, a coax antenna switch for a second CW antenna, paper pads.  I will have a spare 24 ft. mast and tripod, plus hamstick dipoles for 40M  and 20M to be mounted on the van's 40 ft. mast.  Also prepared to assemble 40M and 20M verticals in sloper configuration for the van's mast.

Jim, N0SSM

On Wed, Jun 15, 2022 at 3:03 PM Herb Watchinski Jr <herb@...> wrote:

I will handle the talk-in and bring water.  I also offer to bring enough brats for everyone for an evening/late afternoon meal.  Will grill either as brats in a bun or currywurst served Berlin style.

Let me know how many brats (2 apiece) to bring – will also bring the condiments.

And please update my callsign from KE0ZYL to K0ZB to be official.

Herb

Herb Watchinski Jr

K0ZB

5604 Nearpoint Court