Re: CMRA Field Day 2022 - June 25 & 26

Boback

Cool. Hope it draws some visitors and possible new Hams.

Bob N6VZO

On 6/20/2022 5:09 PM, Chris Swisher wrote:

https://www.columbiamissourian.com/news/local/amateur-radio-event-to-help-enthusiasts-connect-around-the-world/article_2974d710-f0c3-11ec-88a2-2bc1de549c11.html#tncms-source=Top%20Story

Sent from my U.S.Cellular© Smartphone
Get Outlook for Android

From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> on behalf of Ralph Howard <wd6bgn@...>
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2022 5:08:20 PM
To: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CMRA] CMRA Field Day 2022 - June 25 & 26

I have this radio gear I can bring.

¼ wave vertical for 20m

Buddy Pole as a rotatable dipole for 15

Small tunable vertical 80-2, tripod.

Laptop,

IC-706, tuner, PS, Sound interface,

Several laptops

Battery setup:  FT-817, sound card interface, 35 watt amp, auto-tuner, two Group 24 batteries, 100W solar panel with controller, and misc.

I will bring some tools, Crimps for coax connectors, power-pole stuff,  and general tools.

Cathy (KA9MNZ) wants to make cupcakes.

73 Ralph

WD6BGN

Sent from Mail for Windows