Re: FD

James Whitehill

I attached the FT847's power cord  to my FT857D (both Yaesu rigs), when the FT847 was acting up in the cw station and we had to switch xcvrs..   John, NO0I, now has the 847's power chord and will contact Chris about getting it to him.

Jim, N0SSM

On Sun, Jun 26, 2022 at 3:13 PM Myron Kern via groups.io <myronkay=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Chris,
Good,   Let me know what you find.   Keep it as long as you like.   I can bring the manual to the next meeting.
Myron

On Jun 26, 2022, at 1:31 PM, Chris Swisher <Komu8ce@...> wrote:

 I have the 847 and mic. I thought I might try it out. Stand by for a report.

Sent from my U.S.Cellular© Smartphone
Get Outlook for Android

From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> on behalf of Bill McFarland - N0AXZ <billmcfarland10@...>
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2022 1:16:34 PM
To: main@cmra.groups.io <main@cmra.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CMRA] FD

Myron,
That radio was in the van. Wait for Chris to tell us where it is.
Bill

On Sun, Jun 26, 2022 at 11:40 AM Myron Kern via groups.io <myronkay=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Bill,
Do you have the FT-847?   It was in the KOMU van.  It quit suddenly.  I need to check it out.   The mic was with it, too.
Myron

On Jun 26, 2022, at 1:56 AM, Bill McFarland - N0AXZ <billmcfarland10@...> wrote:

To those concerned, we have broken camp and have gathered all that was left under the shelter in the dark.

We will not be there in the morning.
I will bring these things to the Wednesday lunch.
Bill

--
Bill